- Book Now
K2 Base camp and Gondogoro La Trek is one of the world’s famous Trek, this is a outstanding journey to Concordia through the mighty baltoro glacier, the meeting place of the Godwin-Austen and upper Baltoro, follows the rout up to the Baltoro Glacier 62 km and passes along side of the giants of the Karakoram eitht-thousanders (K2, Broad Peak, G-I and G-II) and many of other famous seven-thousanders. For most of its length one is walking through uninhabited areas where it is essential to be well prepared for any eventuality, and the trail itself is constantly shifting, depending on the whim of the weather and glacial action. There are numerous streams and tributaries to be crossed, loose screen slopes, and obstructions to be overcome or circumvented. But for those willing to take the slight risks, the rewards are immense. From the top of Gondogoro La (5680 m) one can see all the prominent mountains of Shigar Valley and Hushey Valley. Reckoned among the great treks of the world, walking through Concordia gives opportunity of having live views of the World’s more than thirty tallest peaks – including karakoram eight-thousanders and others like Chogolisa, Golden Throne and Gasherbrum IV from one's camp at Concordia you can trek up the Godwin Austen Glacier to K2 Base Camp and visit some of the expedition teams attempting to climb this formidable peak. This trek is undoubtedly one of the Great Walks of the World. Gondogoro La Trek is a world unique journey, where you can see, from a different angle, the famous highest Karakorum peaks from the top of gandagoro pass (5,585m).
Day - 01: Arrival in Islamabad - Hotel
Day - 02: Flight to Skardu or drive to Chilas - Hotel
Day - 03: Drive to Skardu or day free - Hotel
Day - 04: Drive to Askole - Camp
Day - 05: Trek to Korofong - Camp
Day - 06: Trek to Bardumal - Camp
Day - 07: Trek to Paiju - Camp
Day - 08: Trek to Khuburche - Camp
Day - 09: Trek to Trek to Urdukus - Camp
Day - 10: Trek to Goro II - Camp
Day - 11: Trek to Concordia - Camp
Day - 12- Free day at Concordia - Camp
Day - 13: Full Day excursion to K2 base camp - Camp
Day - 14: Trek to Ali Camp - Camp
Day - 15: Trek to Huspang after crossing gandagoro la - Camp
Day - 16: Trek to Dalsang – Camp
Day - 17: Trek to Saicho – Camp
Day - 18: Trek to Hushe - Camp
Day - 19: Drive to Skardu - Hotel
Day - 20: Flight to Islamabad or drive to Chilas (if no flight) - Hotel
Day - 21: Free day or drive Chilas to Islamabad - Hotel
Day - 22: Departure to home.
- Arrival & Departure:Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers (Pick Up and Drop off).
- Accommodation In Islamabad:2 nights hotel at 4 star Hotel in Islamabad on Twin sharing basis.
- Welcome Dinner:One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Islamabad to the team members with Expedition Staffs.
- Cargo Clearance Assistance:Assistance to International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage, gears and equipment (if any).
- Permit & Official Documentations:Application documentation with authorities for issuance of permit (in restricted zones).
- Trekking Fee Submission: Paying Trekking fee to the government of Pakistan.
- Site Seeing: Local site seeing in Islamabad or surroundings, if time permits.
- Licensed Mountain Guide:1 Mountain Guide (Licensed from the government) with full equipment, salary, food and accommodation.
- Garbage Management:Garbage fee Deposit to the relevant authorities.
- Map:Trekking map.
- Members Transportation:
- Domestic Flight: Flight for all members from Islamabad to Skardu & Skardu to Islamabad, as per Itinerary (dependent on weather).
- Air conditioned land transportation from Islamabad to skardu & Skardu to Islamabad (in case of flight cancelation).
- Land Transportation: 4x4 Jeep Skardu to Askole and on returning Askole to Skardu with all gears, logistics and staff.
- Accommodation in Chillas: 2 nights stay at Chilas, in case of flight cancellation to Skardu or Islamabad, on twin sharing basis, with full board.
- Accommodation in Skardu: 2 or 3 nights Hotel in Islamabad on Twin sharing basis Bed Room, with full board.
- Food and Lodging: 3 times meals a day (Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Camp during the trek and Basecamp.
- Camping: All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Porter:Porters per member up to Base camp from Askole & Porters while returning from Basecamp to Askole.
- Staff:Experienced and well-trained Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff wages and Allowance:All staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Staff Insurance: All local staff (Guide, Cook, Helper and porters) will be insured for any loss or damage.
- Trekking Equipment: All the necessary items, including kitchen, mess, toilet and sleeping tents, mattress, pillow, Tables, chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- Medical Kit: Necessary Medical kit for group members and staffs.
- Farewell Dinner: A farewell dinner will be given at Islamabad before departure to your homeland by us.
- Fees and Local Taxes: All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fees.
- International Flight Assistance: Full assistance for international ticket confirmation and reservations.
- Pakistan Entry Visa fee:Pakistani Visa fee.
- International Flight: Members international flight tickets.
- Climbing Gear: Any kind of gear related to climbing activity.
- Custom Charges: Any customs clearance charges on arrival of climbing gears.
- Room Services: Room service, gratuities for personal services or items of a purely personal nature.
- Extra night in Islamabad: Extra nights accommodation in Islamabad. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance:Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Cancellation: Trip cancellation Insurance and charges.
- Rescue Evacuation:Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses:Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Islamabad but we will serve all kinds of beverages for members in basecamp), and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Any Unforeseen Expenses: Any unforeseen expenses (just like road blockage extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
- Late or Early Arrival: climbing member will arrive together. If any/some member split during the arrival time/period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price.
- Filming:Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit and its fee (if required).
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs. (minimum 300USD)
- Extra:Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in Cost Includes section.
Gandagoro La/ Baltoro
June to September