- Book Now
This is a beautiful and challenging trek in Hindukush range of Pakistan. In which we cover the shahjinali pass, karumbar lake and passing through chillinji pass we can enter hunza region. This is one of the popular most trek in this area which covers the remote and wild beauties of nature, wild life species, wild birds, beautiful lakes, flora and fauna and high passes. At last we could meet the karakoram range after crossing the hindukush mountain range.
The area have been a royal game reserve in the past and regarded one of the best wild life habitats. It has been one of the major invasion routes on Chitral by ambitious rulers of Central Asia. Being the historic and diverse cultural effects, this trek is not only adventurous but also cultural effects.
Day - 01: Arrival in Islamabad - Hotel
Day - 02: Fly to Chitral.1 Hour. Afternoon visit to Tooshi for Wildlife photography - Hotel
Day - 03: Drive to Rua (2,820m) along the River of Mastuj and Torkhow- Camp
Day - 04: Trek to Dershal (3,300m) - Camp
Day - 05: Trek to Shah Ghari (3,690m)- Camp
Day - 06: Trek to Ishperu Dok via Shah Jinali Pass (3,990m) - Camp
Day - 07: Trek to Yashkist-Lasht (2,850m) - Camp
Day - 08: Trek to Kishmanja (3,300m) - Camp
Day - 09: Trek to Ishkarwarz (3,510m) - Camp
Day - 10: Trek to Quikundi (3,840m) - Camp
Day - 11: Trek to Karambar/Karumbar Lake (4,300m) - Camp
Day - 12: Rest day for exploration and hiking around the lake - Camp
Day - 13: Trek to Shuinz (4,023m) - Camp
Day - 14: Trek to Sukhtarabad (3,420m) - Camp
Day - 15: Trek to Chilinji Base Jungle (4,000m) – Camp
Day - 16: Trek to Chilinji High Camp (4,800m) – Camp
Day - 17: Trek to Biater over Chilinji Pass (5,200m) - Camp
Day - 18: Rest day at Biater - Camp
Day - 19: Trek to Baba Ghundi Ziarat (3,505m) - Camp
Day - 20: Jeep Drive to Hunza via Sust - Hotel
Day - 21: Flight to Islamabad or drive to Chilas - Hotel
Day - 22: Free day or drive Chilas to Islamabad - Hotel
Day - 23: Departure to home.
- Arrival & Departure:Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers (Pick Up and Drop off).
- Accommodation In Islamabad:2 nights hotel at 4 star Hotel in Islamabad on Twin sharing basis.
- Welcome Dinner:One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Islamabad to the team members with Expedition Staffs.
- Cargo Clearance Assistance:Assistance to International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage, gears and equipment (if any).
- Permit & Official Documentations:Application documentation with authorities for issuance of permit (in restricted zones).
- Trekking Fee Submission: Paying Trekking fee to the government of Pakistan.
- Site Seeing: Local site seeing in Islamabad or surroundings, if time permits.
- Licensed Mountain Guide:1 Mountain Guide (Licensed from the government) with full equipment, salary, food and accommodation.
- Garbage Management:Garbage fee Deposit to the relevant authorities.
- Map:Trekking map.
- Members Transportation:
- Domestic Flight: Flight for all members from Islamabad to Skardu & Skardu to Islamabad, as per Itinerary (dependent on weather).
- Air conditioned land transportation from Islamabad to skardu & Skardu to Islamabad (in case of flight cancelation).
- Land Transportation: 4x4 Jeep Skardu to Askole and on returning Askole to Skardu with all gears, logistics and staff.
- Accommodation in Chillas: 2 nights stay at Chilas, in case of flight cancellation to Skardu or Islamabad, on twin sharing basis, with full board.
- Accommodation in Skardu: 2 or 3 nights Hotel in Islamabad on Twin sharing basis Bed Room, with full board.
- Food and Lodging: 3 times meals a day (Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Camp during the trek and Basecamp.
- Camping: All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Porter:Porters per member up to Base camp from Askole & Porters while returning from Basecamp to Askole.
- Staff:Experienced and well-trained Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff wages and Allowance:All staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Staff Insurance: All local staff (Guide, Cook, Helper and porters) will be insured for any loss or damage.
- Trekking Equipment: All the necessary items, including kitchen, mess, toilet and sleeping tents, mattress, pillow, Tables, chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- Medical Kit: Necessary Medical kit for group members and staffs.
- Farewell Dinner: A farewell dinner will be given at Islamabad before departure to your homeland by us.
- Fees and Local Taxes: All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fees.
- International Flight Assistance: Full assistance for international ticket confirmation and reservations.
- Pakistan Entry Visa fee:Pakistani Visa fee.
- International Flight: Members international flight tickets.
- Climbing Gear: Any kind of gear related to climbing activity.
- Custom Charges: Any customs clearance charges on arrival of climbing gears.
- Room Services: Room service, gratuities for personal services or items of a purely personal nature.
- Extra night in Islamabad: Extra nights accommodation in Islamabad. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance:Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Cancellation: Trip cancellation Insurance and charges.
- Rescue Evacuation:Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses:Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Islamabad but we will serve all kinds of beverages for members in basecamp), and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Any Unforeseen Expenses: Any unforeseen expenses (just like road blockage extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
- Late or Early Arrival: climbing member will arrive together. If any/some member split during the arrival time/period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price.
- Filming:Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit and its fee (if required).
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs. (minimum 300USD)
- Extra:Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in Cost Includes section.
Shahjinali, karumbar and chillinji
June to September