- Book Now
Thalle La trek is one of the few marvelous and short excursion trek between the valleys of thalle of Ghanche dist and the shiger district by crossing the Thalle la (4,572m). Thalle valley provides spectacular views of nature with crystal clear water streams and beautiful landscaps. Upper portion of the valley is a tourist hub in summer season due to its natural beauty and peaceful nature. Thalle la is the highest point and glaciated pass during the trek, which leads to the shiger valley, which is a wonderful experience to enjoy the easier trek.
Thalle La offer an isolate excursion as it can be crossed in either direction from thalle to shiger or shiger to thalle, with easy approach from Skardu city. The trek starts from the Skardu to Thalle village by 03 hrs drive,
The upper Thalle valley divides into two directions, the north east branch leads towards the infrequently crossed Tusserpo La (5,084m), while the north west branch leads over the easier Thalle La (4,572m). Both passes leads to the Bauma Lungma, which is situated to the south-west of Shigar valley. The valley turns into beautiful flora and fauna kingdom in season to attract the nature lovers.
Day - 01
Arrival in Islamabad - Hotel
Day - 02
Fly to Skardu or drive to Chilas - Hotel
Day - 03
Drive from Chilas to Skardu or day free - Hotel
Day – 04
Drive to Thalle valley by jeep Olmochomic - Camp
Day – 05
Free day to explore the valley – Camp
Day – 06
Trek to Dubla Khan - Camp
Day – 07
Trek to Thalle La Pass to Desserpa - Camp
Day – 08
Free day at desserpa to explore the valley - Camp
Day – 09
Trek to Shiger - Hotel
Day – 10
Drive to Skardu by jeep - Hotel
Day – 11
Flight to Islamabd or drive to Chilas – Hotel
Day – 12
Drive to Islamabad or day free at Islamabad.
Day - 13
Departure from Pakistan
- Arrival & Departure:Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers (Pick Up and Drop off).
- Accommodation In Islamabad:2 nights hotel at 4 star Hotel in Islamabad on Twin sharing basis.
- Welcome Dinner:One Welcome Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Islamabad to the team members with Expedition Staffs.
- Cargo Clearance Assistance:Assistance to International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage, gears and equipment (if any).
- Permit & Official Documentations:Application documentation with authorities for issuance of permit (in restricted zones).
- Trekking Fee Submission: Paying Trekking fee to the government of Pakistan.
- Site Seeing: Local site seeing in Islamabad or surroundings, if time permits.
- Licensed Mountain Guide:1 Mountain Guide (Licensed from the government) with full equipment, salary, food and accommodation.
- Garbage Management:Garbage fee Deposit to the relevant authorities.
- Map:Trekking map.
- Members Transportation:
- Domestic Flight: Flight for all members from Islamabad to Skardu & Skardu to Islamabad, as per Itinerary (dependent on weather).
- Air conditioned land transportation from Islamabad to skardu & Skardu to Islamabad (in case of flight cancelation).
- Land Transportation: 4x4 Jeep Skardu to Askole and on returning Askole to Skardu with all gears, logistics and staff.
- Accommodation in Chillas: 2 nights stay at Chilas, in case of flight cancellation to Skardu or Islamabad, on twin sharing basis, with full board.
- Accommodation in Skardu: 2 or 3 nights Hotel in Islamabad on Twin sharing basis Bed Room, with full board.
- Food and Lodging: 3 times meals a day (Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch; including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at Hotel/Lodge/Camp during the trek and Basecamp.
- Camping: All Necessary equipment for Camping during the trek.
- Porter:Porters per member up to Base camp from Askole & Porters while returning from Basecamp to Askole.
- Staff:Experienced and well-trained Cook & kitchen Helpers as required.
- Staff wages and Allowance:All staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing.
- Staff Insurance: All local staff (Guide, Cook, Helper and porters) will be insured for any loss or damage.
- Trekking Equipment: All the necessary items, including kitchen, mess, toilet and sleeping tents, mattress, pillow, Tables, chairs & all necessary cooking gears.
- Medical Kit: Necessary Medical kit for group members and staffs.
- Farewell Dinner: A farewell dinner will be given at Islamabad before departure to your homeland by us.
- Fees and Local Taxes: All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fees.
- International Flight Assistance: Full assistance for international ticket confirmation and reservations.
- Pakistan Entry Visa fee:Pakistani Visa fee.
- International Flight: Members international flight tickets.
- Climbing Gear: Any kind of gear related to climbing activity.
- Custom Charges: Any customs clearance charges on arrival of climbing gears.
- Room Services: Room service, gratuities for personal services or items of a purely personal nature.
- Extra night in Islamabad: Extra nights accommodation in Islamabad. In case of early arrival or late departure, early return from Trekking / Expedition (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance:Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Cancellation: Trip cancellation Insurance and charges.
- Rescue Evacuation:Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue, Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses:Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages (during the trek and in Islamabad but we will serve all kinds of beverages for members in basecamp), and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking /Climbing Gears.
- Any Unforeseen Expenses: Any unforeseen expenses (just like road blockage extra hotel stay or if members stay more days at Base Camp) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses.
- Late or Early Arrival: climbing member will arrive together. If any/some member split during the arrival time/period then there extra expenses will be charged according to normal price.
- Filming:Special Filming, Camera and Drone permit and its fee (if required).
- Tips: Calculate some tips for Basecamp staffs. (minimum 300USD)
- Extra:Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in Cost Includes section.
June to September